Want to earn extra money?
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD) is looking for men and women, ages 18-45.
• Your BMI must be 18-30.
• You must be healthy & a non-smoker.
Receive up to $4,000.
PPD is currently seeking participants for an investigational research study that will take place during the following dates:
• Fri. 6/1 - Tue. 6/5
• Fri. 6/8 - Tue. 6/12
• Fri. 6/15 - Tue. 6/19
• Fri. 6/22 - Tue. 6/26 or Fri. 6/1 - Tue. 6/26
To determine if you meet the requirements for the study, a physical exam will be conducted. It may include:
• Measurement of your height, weight, temperature and blood pressure.
• A heart trace (electrocardiogram).
• An analysis of blood and urine.
• Other diagnostic tests as required by the study protocol.
All information that you supply to PPD or that we obtain in the screening process will be kept confidential.
If you qualify as a volunteer for the clinical study, you will be contacted to schedule your participation. As with any clinical research study, you are free to withdraw your participation at any time.
Whether you qualify for the study or not, a clinic staff member will confidentially share with you the results of your physical examination and any screening tests that have been done. Should the results of your screening tests or physical examination warrant additional follow-up from a health care provider, the clinic staff will notify you.